Comment on page
Transfer brc-20 in UniSat Wallet
A step-by-step guide about how to transfer brc-20 in UniSat Wallet
Please follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to transfer your brc-20 to others.
- Switch to the ‘Settings’ tab and scroll to the bottom.
- Verify the version number to make sure it’s 1.1.15.
Make sure it’s 1.1.15
Each card here represents a specific brc-20 tick (like ‘ordi’), containing multiple associated inscriptions.
Please note that the balance contains two parts:
- Transferable: The amount here has been inscribed into one or more TRANSFER inscriptions (can be transferred immediately).
- Available: The amount here is available as a part of your balance (including both minted and received) but not transferable yet. To spend it, you must first inscribe a certain amount into a TRANSFER inscription.
brc-20 shown in UniSat Wallet
- All your associated inscriptions are listed here.
- The green ones are transferable (please note we have no transferable inscription yet on the screenshot below).
The detailed page of a given brc-20
- All transferable inscriptions are listed here for you to choose from.
- The transfer Amount is not an editable field. It can only be calculated by the sum of the chosen amounts of TRANSFER inscriptions.
- If you don’t have enough transferable inscriptions yet, you are going to inscribe them first.
step 1: Prepare TRANSFER
- Input the amount that you want to inscribe into a TRANSFER inscription.
- Choose an appropriate fee rate.
- And click the ‘Inscribe TRANSFER’ button on the bottom.
- You may return to the earlier steps by clicking the back button and changing values and settings before submitting.
- Once a number of TRANSFER inscriptions are chosen, we can proceed to send them to the receiver by typing its address (or .sats name)
Choose TRANSFER and click ‘Next’
Input the address or .sats name of the receiver
- Click ‘Sign & Send’ to perform the transfer operation eventually.
Preview the transaction before sending
The transfer is done!
Happy inscribing and transferring!
UniSat Team (2023–04–07)